Total Fire Solutions South are committed to providing services according to customers’ expectations in terms of quality and reliability and to communicating openly and honestly as well as delivering competitive rates and measurable benefits. We ensure that this Quality Policy is communicated, understood and consistently applied within the organisation and provides a framework for setting measurable quality management objectives. This Policy Statement is periodically reviewed for continuing suitability. Our business will be conducted according to the following principles:
- Comply with all applicable legislation and regulations and conduct our business in an ethical and professional manner at all times, meeting and satisfying all applicable requirements.
- Follow a concept and commitment to continual improvement of our Quality Management System (QMS) and lessons learnt through effective teamwork and strive to achieve, maintain and build on a level of quality that through always meeting expectations enhances our delivery and reputation across our customer base.
- Analyse business performance to enable us to measure the effectiveness of our QMS and our commitment to continual improvement. In turn, we will also communicate internally the importance of quality and reliability and the subsequent impact on both customer satisfaction and all services and solutions that we deliver.
- Take due care to ensure that all our activities are safe for all parties concerned who may come into contact with our work.
- Maintain this Policy Statement under formal document control and make it available to relevant interested parties, as appropriate.